- Players are requested to vacate the court after playing two game when other members are waiting.
- If a member do not have a partner, members playing shall allow the member to share the court.
- Use of foul language, obscene gestures and threatening behaviour are strictly forbidden.
- Only club appointed coaches will coach the students. The coaching should finish by 6.00 p.m. enabling members to play.
- All the players (Members, Dependents and Guests) will follow the Dress Code. This will be enforced strictly, with powers to the Marker / Assistant to ask the players to vacate the courts for not following the same.
- Dress Code: Gents: Shorts or Track Suit with White T-Shirt. Ladies: Track Pant/Shorts/Skirts with White T-Shirt.
- Only Non-marking shoes to be used, no outside shoes will be allowed, you are requested to bring shoes separately in a bag and change once inside.
- Treadmill has been provided for warm-up only for the benefit of Badminton players. Members are requested not to use the same for more than 5 – 10 Minutes.
- No eatables or drinks are allowed inside the Badminton Court.
- Suggestions or complaints should be in writing in the Register kept with Reception with member’s name and membership number. No verbal complaints will be entertained..