- The half hour time slot includes rally time and playing time for the set. The members shall vacate the court after their time slot..
- Singles can be played only if there is no body in waiting.
- Members are required not to smoke in the Tennis section. Members shall cut/cross only when the rally is not on. Members shall use the side of the Tennis Court while moving to any other Courts. A member must not raise his voice in dispute or otherwise, in such a way as to disturb the play in other courts. Use of foul language, obscene gestures and threatening behaviour are strictly forbidden. Avoid direct confrontation with the Ball boys.
- Only club appointed coaches will coach the students. Coaching timings 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- All the players (Members, Dependents and Guests) will follow the Dress Code. This will be enforced strictly, with powers to the Marker / Assistant to ask the players to vacate the courts for not following the same.
- Dress Code: Gents: Shorts or Track Suit with Light Color T-Shirt. Ladies: Track Pant/Shorts/Skirts with Light Color T-Shirt.
- No eatables or drinks are allowed inside the Tennis Court and No Smoking.
- Suggestions or complaints should be in writing in the Register kept with Reception with member’s name and membership number. No verbal complaints will be entertained.